Friday, December 07, 2012

Coach of the Year Ballot

I just submitted my ballot for the Eddie Robinson "Coach of the Year" award... here are my choices in the order on my ballot:

1 Bill O'Brien - Coach - Penn State
2 Bill Snyder - Coach - Kansas State
3 Kevin Sumlin - Coach - Texas A&M
4 Urban Meyer - Coach - Ohio State
5 David Shaw - Coach - Stanford
6 Brian Kelly - Coach - Notre Dame
7 Gary Andersen - Coach - Utah State
8 Dave Doeren - Coach - Northern Illinois
9 Will Muschamp - Coach - Florida 

Bill O'Brien from Penn State was an easy choice to top my ballot.  I didn't expect Penn State to actually be BETTER after all of their losses this season.  Only two returning starters on offense?  A heckuva job.  Bill Snyder's second miracle in Manhattan gets my #2 vote, and can't argue with Kevin Sumlin's job at A&M either.

No comments: