Monday, November 03, 2008

Week 10 Power Poll

After this weekend's games, I'm not so sure what I think anymore. Tech is obviously better than I thought. Florida and Oklahoma too. I'm not so sure about Alabama anymore though. So things are starting to fluctuate a bit.

1. Florida (Two back to back blowouts of pretty good teams. Who is better than the Gators right now?)
2. Texas Tech (I'm not sure they're better than Texas, Okie State, or Oklahoma, but they've got scoreboard for now.)
3. Texas
4. Alabama (The glow from that Clemson victory is fading...)
5. Penn State
6. Oklahoma State
7. Oklahoma
8. USC
9. Boise State
10. Ohio State

Big XII Standings
1. Texas Tech
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma State
4. Oklahoma
5. Missouri
6. Kansas
7. Nebraska
8. Baylor
9. Texas A&M (The suckiness of the North is pushing the Aggies up the standings...)
10. Colorado
11. Kansas State
12. Iowa State

No comments: