Monday, January 11, 2010

Final CBSsports.com 2009 BlogPoll Ballot

I wasn't sure if they were going to do a season-ending BlogPoll, but the other Husker blogs are posting 'em...so I'll join the fun.
Rank
Team
1
Alabama
2
Texas
3
Boise State
4
Florida
5
TCU
6
Ohio State
7
Virginia Tech
8
Iowa
9
Cincinnati
10
Oregon
11
Penn State
12
Brigham Young
13
LSU
14
Nebraska
15
Georgia Tech
16
Pittsburgh
17
Utah
18
Miami (Florida)
19
Clemson
20
Oklahoma
21
Mississippi
22
Stanford
23
Southern Cal
24
Wisconsin
25
Texas Tech

Obviously, Alabama has been my #1 choice since September, so no change there.  I'm moving Texas up to #2 because if I still think that if Colt McCoy was healthy, they would have won.  Boise gets #3 for going undefeated.  Florida's dismantling of Cincy was enough to move them ahead of TCU, and enough to push Cincy down the ballot.

I've given the Big Ten a lot of grief in recent years, so I'm giving them credit for a fine bowl season.  I still like LSU despite another ugly loss on a sloppy field.  And yeah, Oklahoma is back in the top 20. 

Not sure if there actually will be a poll, but if there is, send me your corrections and comments and I'll adjust them as necessary.

No comments: