Wednesday, November 13, 2013

B1G Power Poll Ballot, Week 12


Not much change at the top...or the bottom...this week, but judging from the rest of the ballots on the
CornNation.com PowerPoll, the middle has gravitated towards my ballot a bit this week.  Nebraska upsetting Michigan in the Big House has a way of making that happen.  My ballot for this week:
  1. Ohio State
  2. Wisconsin
  3. Michigan State
  4. Nebraska
  5. Michigan
  6. Minnesota
  7. Iowa
  8. Northwestern
  9. Penn State
  10. Indiana
  11. Illinois
  12. Purdue
Yes, Minnesota beat Nebraska.  But Michigan stomped Minnesota. As did Iowa.  Do I believe in Iowa?  Heck no, at this point.  And what game is the odd-ball result that I have to disregard?  I'm diminishing that Minnesota victory over Nebraska for now.

Am I right or wrong to do that?  We'll know Saturday night...


No comments: