Wednesday, November 06, 2013

B1G Power Poll, Week 11

I noticed that last week I didn't drop the Huskers as much as many of my co-horts over at CornNation.  So I'm going to be the outlier again this week.  Here's my ballot for this week, which probably still has the same discrepancy.
  1. Ohio State
  2. Wisconsin
  3. Michigan State
  4. Nebraska
  5. Michigan
  6. Iowa
  7. Minnesota
  8. Northwestern
  9. Penn State
  10. Indiana
  11. Illinois
  12. Purdue
I didn't watch the Wisconsin/Iowa game, so I have to infer a lot.  Wisconsin played the game without Chris Borland, and Iowa never scored a touchdown.  And the game was in Iowa City.

I do suspect that I have Michigan rated waaaay too high.  That'll work itself out.  Is Nebraska too high? Maybe, but that too will work itself out. With over half of the starters on offense sidelined last week, the Huskers get the benefit of the doubt.

No comments: