- The head coach in the tunnel walk until the locker room doors are opened. And then, quickly pan to the players.
- Juggled or fumbled snaps.
- The quarterback wearing out a path to the sidelines to get the play call.
- The play clock reading zero while waiting for the play to get called.
- An 18 yard FG attempt.
- Seeing a blitz by the Blackshirts before the ball is snapped.
- The "prevent" defense with more than 30 seconds left on the scoreboard clock.
- The athletic director.
Friday, September 02, 2005
Things I don't want to see tomorrow
Like before last season's season opener, I have no idea what I'll see in tomorrow's game. We don't know who will play, and what the game plan is. So, with that in mind, here is what I DON'T want to see tomorrow:
Posted by Husker Mike at 6:53 PM